More and more people are relying on the internet to go about their work. Most of the transactions nowadays are done online. Ecommerce has grown rapidly in the past few years and according to an Ecommerce Web Development team in USA, eCommerce is going to become the biggest single marketplace in the world and it will drive globalization to the next level.
As such, it does not come as a surprise that many people are depending on WordPress and are increasingly looking for great WordPress plugins for e-commerce. WordPress which has only climbed up the ladder of popularity ever since it was first launched, is provided with many brilliant options for those thinking of venturing into the world of e-commerce. A well-known Custom Web Design Company in USA stated that WordPress plugins are the best and the cheapest way of venturing into the eCommerce platform for new businesses.
Best WordPress plugins for e-commerce:
- WooCommerce: This WordPress plugin is one of the most loved and used of all WordPress plugins for e-commerce. Packed with powerful features, this plugin lets you transform WordPress into an extensive e-commerce store. You can nip and cut and make your online store as good as you might have imagined in your wildest dreams. From free features to amazing features for which you might have to shell a few bucks, WooCommerce gives everything and more that might be required to erect a brilliant platform and is used by a popular PHP Development Company in USA.
- WP eCommerce: This e-commerce plugin will help you build your own website, showcase products that you want to showcase, collect orders from the customers, and take the money and put it in your bank safely. Selling products with this WordPress plugin is very easy and smooth. With full control over your online store, you can change its look and feel and the way it functions, any time you want.
- Crat66 lite: This light yet powerful WordPress plugin can make the selling of both digital and physical product a wonderful experience. It provides multiple currency and shipping options, and you can give a whole international aroma to your website. You can even place ads wherever you want, and use other marketing techniques to make more money. Crat66 lite gives you all the freedom that you can ask from a WordPress plugin.
- MarketPress: This WordPress plugin is rich in different features and easy to use. You can build a beautiful website using this plugin for e-commerce. Users can witness a beautiful yet simple shopping experience, thanks to MarketPress, which is really user-friendly and fuss-free. From placing orders, to collecting money to the overall display of shopping items, MarketPress impresses through it all.
- eShop plugin: eShop is simple yet effective and serves its purpose as an e-commerce plugin. You can easily add products and customize things according to your requirements with eShop. It is quick and has a simple interface with multiple shopping and payment options. You can make different options provided to come up with a colorful, user-friendly e-commerce website.
- Quick Shop: This WordPress plugin for e-commerce is easy to use and provides an interactive platform to the user. A customer can even connect it with his email id and with multiple payment options, this plugin is one of the best WordPress plugins around. You can add a sidebar that will give the user access to their cart and show their shopping details too.
- Jigoshop: This WordPress plugin can help you lend a professional look to your website. With both free and a more exclusive paid version available for this plugin, you can choose from a long list of features available, whatever you wish for. Multiple payment options, and functions that are unique to this WordPress plugin, Jigoshop is fast gaining popularity and rightly so.
Rahul Mathur is the founder and managing director of ARKA Softwares, a company renowned for its outstanding mobile app development and web development solutions as well as specialized in Android and iOS app development. Delivering high-end modern solutions to all over the globe, Rahul takes pleasure in sharing his experiences and views on latest technological trends.