How Much Does an eCommerce Website Cost
How Much Does an eCommerce Website Cost
The major growing business in today’s date is of eCommerce and people in this business, always desire to know about the charge for eCommerce website, for getting their website created in the budget which does not cost them a king’s ransom. But then what is the exact costing involved, when it comes to eCommerce Web Development for these businesses? You will know as you read further.
Well, if it is the creation of a fresh & new eCommerce website for your business, or redesigning of the existing eCommerce website, there are some of the major factors to consider in both the cases, and here you will look at the same in depth:
What will be your major significant business needs?
What kind of eCommerce platform which you desire for your business?
Which kind of expert help is being required for you?
Price depends on self-hosted and hosted platform:
#1 Hosted platform for eCommerce website:
A best hosted platform is one such software piece which does run successfully and without any hassle, on someone else’s server. Also, much often than not, you will just not be having any access to the coding which just runs your site perfectly. In the hosted platforms, the graded ones are Squarespace and Shopify.
Why to single out hosted platforms?
- Simple in usage:
It is plain in usage and include just 1 web interface. In a nutshell, there will be no such single line code for writing.
- It gets auto update:
One of the gripping advantage to hand-pick hosted one is because, the changes in these are done auto, when required.
- This hosting is much compelling:
When there will awe-inspiring traffic on your eCommerce website, then also the website speed will not be affected.
#2 Self-hosted platforms for eCommerce website:
This kind of software is the one which runs smoothly on your own machine itself. You just generate and check out the coding and are accountable for the upgrading of the same. If in case, any kind of technical problem arises, then you will be sorting it or ask anybody for the help, for the same.
Why settle on self-hosted platforms?
- Fully customized platform:
You will be altering anything hassle-free, if there is something which you don’t like it. If you have got access on bank end code, then you will be able to do any kind of alterations- or you can also just get it done by paying someone.
- You don’t possess code:
In the self-hosted platform, you will not possess the code. Well, when you will hosting your own software, then it will be considered as solely yours and you will be able to stay on that particular platform, for as much of time, as per your desire, and you will have the means for controlling the same.
So, what is the price of eCommerce website?
Well, this is something which depends on multifarious factors and not just a single one and you need to consider every aspect, for your business.
If jaw-dropping design is concerned:
- It comes to about 2k pounds to 5k pounds for the simple site, say for startup, when created using WordPress or Shopify.
- If complex websites is concerned, the cost will come to 20 k pounds to 30k pounds, which is being created for your business, by some 5 to 30 persons of ecommerce Development Company or outsourcing one.
- For much complex eCommerce websites, it will involve 50k pounds.
- For the top-most eCommerce website, it will be around 100k+ pounds costing.
If the fees of software or license:
- While using hosted platform like Shopify or Squarespace, there will be no such single penny to be paid, and monthly fees will come to $30 and $300 per month. This price bracket also involves the security upgrading, which will be paid to any other person, for self-hosted platform.
- Again, the highly attractive WordPress platform is just free for downloading and installing. You can just host all by yourself.
- Even the magento is quality oriented open source platform, but includes license of 15k pounds per year. You can host this by yourself only.
Costing for Hosting work:
If it is hosted solution, then it will involve hosting price in the monthly fees only. In all others, you will have to host it. The secured one is Rackspace, the managed solution to know about. The costs for these can just be within 350 pounds to 2000 pounds in a month, as per your power requirement. While estimating massive traffic to your website, lavish money on servers is required.
If there is extemporary work:
- So, eCommerce Development Services providing company might charge around 40 pounds to 150 pounds, on hourly basis.
- Freelance eCommerce developers will be charging around 15 pounds to 70 pounds, on hourly basis.
- If you hand-pick best offshore web developers for eCommerce website, then can cost you the best price, which is 5 pounds to 20 pounds per hour.
So, the above mentioned factors much have helped you in creating the elegant eCommerce website, as per your need and requirement. So, what are you waiting for? Hire eCommerce Developer, having good prowess in creating stylish websites which will help you in increasing the customers and take your business to the next level by getting good revenues and profits, the end result of a business.