With the launch of RankBrain, Google has stirred a debate in the digital world. People are speculating if this new AI service from Google is the next step and will ultimately replace Hummingbird or if it is just a supporting tool which the search giant is using for processing the searches.
What is RankBrain?
RankBrain is the new Artificial Intelligence system launched by Google which is used to understand the ambiguous searches received by the search engine giant. As per the reports of prominent providers of SEO Services in USA, RankBrain is not a standalone algorithm and will work with the current Hummingbird algorithm to make SEO much fairer.
Right now, RankBrain is handling about 15% of the searches made on Google and as per the reports of some of the biggest SEO players, Google had launched the AI several months ago in a phase wise manner. Currently, the AI is working throughout the globe and trying to give better results to the users by the use of complicated algorithms that try to understand the working of the human mind to yield meaningful results.
Is it going to replace Hummingbird?
The answer is NO. As mentioned earlier, most of the providers of Digital Marketing Services in USA have confirmed that RankBrain will not be replacing Hummingbird. This AI service is being implemented to make searches more relevant and if you’re doing your SEO within the guidelines of Hummingbird, then this new AI will help you increase your presence in the digital market.
So, you do not have to worry as this new AI is not going to replace the older algorithm. Moreover, experts say that if you’re in compliance with hummingbird and have used all the white hat SEO practices to build up your website rank, then RankBrain poses no threat to your enterprise.
How can you exploit RankBrain and get the best out of it?
If you want to leverage on the power of RankBrain, then you must follow the following guidelines:
- Provide high quality, new and relevant content. Yes, once again we can say that content is still the king when it comes to the digital market. Using semantics and other hummingbird features, one can properly optimize their website and this will also help them in ensuring a better response via RankBrain.
- Language variations in the content is another great way to make sure that you can take advantage of the semantics and leverage over RankBrain. Using the services of SEO providers is a great way to make sure that your website stands up in the competition.
- Keywords can sometimes get awkward as you have to use phrases which do not make much sense. However, with the implementation of this new AI, you can use the natural language in order to make better sense. This is a great new addition as it makes easier for the content creators to use the language in order to create engaging content.
- Using better HTML Tags can be a great way to emphasize on hummingbird as well as the implementation of RankBrain makes it far better. You can now use the micro data from the HTML tags to get better crawling rates and improve your site rank.
- Another thing that can be exploited is the customer testimonials. Using them, you can get more leads as RankBrain uses relevance in order to display results. This is another great step taken by Google in order to ensure that only the relevant results are displayed even to the most ambiguous of the search queries.
So, even though RankBrain is an important part of the Google Search Algorithm, all the prominent providers of Search Engine Optimization Services in USA claim that you need not worry about the algorithm replacing the hummingbird. Moreover, if your SEO is being done in accordance with the current policies, then this move by Google will only help you gain more audience over the digital platform.
Rahul Mathur is the founder and managing director of ARKA Softwares, a company renowned for its outstanding mobile app development and web development solutions as well as specialized in Android and iOS app development. Delivering high-end modern solutions to all over the globe, Rahul takes pleasure in sharing his experiences and views on latest technological trends.