Responsive framework to look on 2016
Responsive framework to look on 2016
The world has become digitalized and there is no firm these days that does not have their own website. Having a website was considered enough a few years ago but the advent of smartphones and their growing popularity have changed the entire landscape.
Nowadays, mobile websites are as much in need as the desktop ones, which necessitates the need for a responsive framework. Now, a responsive framework is a framework for web design and development which is based upon the responsive web technology. In these frameworks, the website is so adjusted that it can adapt to any scree size. By using a responsive framework, you can use the same website for mobile, tablets and desktops as the site will function the same across all platforms.
Benefits of using a responsive framework:
Now, using a framework makes the job easy for the developers. There are many benefits that developers get when they use a framework for their development process. According to well-known firms dealing in website design and development in USA, the benefits of using a responsive framework are:
- A framework has all the base codes needed to start the development process. It makes the process easy for the developer as he does not have to start from scratch. A framework is, thus, a package which has a structure of many files and folders comprising of standard code that can be used for the development of websites and make the process faster for the developers.
- Responsive frameworks are developed in a way to make sure that the site works best over a wide range of screen sizes. This makes the website development process more efficient and cost effective for a firm as they do not have to invest on different websites for different platforms.
What responsive frameworks to look on this year?
There are quite a few developers and firms that are working on website development applications in USA. These developers have developed frameworks that can be used for responsive development. Some of the frameworks that are worth noting for development this year are mentioned below:
- Foundation: Developed by ZURB, this is a lightweight framework for designing websites. This framework eliminates the need for creating many custom elements and thus, speeds up the process of development. With many tools for enabling faster development and higher flexibility, Foundation is a framework that must be given a thought for outsourcing software development in USA and beyond.
- Responsive Grid System: They claim that it is not a framework, but a very convenient way of developing a responsive website. This tool can be easily clubbed with existing HTML and CSS and then works to prevent the user from being stuck only with a limited number of columns for development. By adding unlimited columns, you can get exactly what you want to and that too in easy to follow steps.
- Skeleton: A skeleton is exactly what the name says, it is a skeleton for developing responsive sites. It is a small framework with just the basics and it can be easily scaled down to tablets, mobiles and other devices. The framework is designed in an organized manner with predefined elements and designs that are helpful in escalating the time taken for the development process.
- Bootstrap: Last but not the least, you all must be aware of the name Bootstrap. Bootstrap is one of the most famous responsive frameworks to be used throughout the globe. It is easy to use and does not require high level of skills for the same. By using one base code, this platform can easily help you in applying the website over several devices, from PCs to phones. It is a front-end framework designed to speed up the process of development and make it easier for the developers to create a website.
Thus, by using any of the responsive frameworks given above, you can easily build a website. It is important to have knowledge about these frameworks as the need of the hour is responsive web design and the firms need to adhere to these needs in order to keep their own sites in the lead.