Write For Us
If you’re looking for websites that welcome guest blogging, ARKA Softwares is the right landing place for you. Keeping the increasing popularity and significance of guest posts in mind, ARKA Softwares have now started accepting guest blogs on our website. Writing on our blog will help your reach our regular readers who are interested in reading technical articles at ARKA Softwares Blog. We consider this contribution as an opportunity to our blog column and for our readers who are looking for factual, latest, and factual content regarding information technology.
In the realm of Marketing where content is the king, we writers are the safeguards. Therefore, ARKA welcomes all enthusiastic and passionate writers to share their knowledge, thoughts, and ideas here. We have a proper format for accepting guest blogging on our website. Follow our guidelines discussed below that will help your write content in a way to avoid rejection.
Guidelines for Guest Post
Only those contents will be acceptable that comply with the following guidelines.
- Content should be fresh, unique and original. Google doesn’t consider duplicate content. We will not accept any content that has already been posted on our website or is available elsewhere on the web.
- Content should be relevant, informative and useful to our audience.
- If you add data, statistics, quotations, images and outside content, proper reference and sources are a must.
- The average word limit for guest post content is 600-1000 words.
- Content should be written in a specific format – A catchy title, relevant summary, the detailed body and a proper conclusion.
- Content should have relevant images. DO NOT add copyright images. Provide proper links.
- Blogs that talk about our industry, i.e. technology niche based articles will be approved to be posted on our site.
- Add a brief author bio wherein you can provide information about you and your company.
- We will not entertain content with spelling mistakes, poor grammar or plagiarised copy. To avoid these things, proofread your content before submitting to make it a perfect write-up.
- If your content gets approved and posted on our website, you need to do regular follow up to interact with the readers through comments.
Say “NO” to the following points
- Don’t write content with more than 1000 words.
- Don’t write promotional content. We won’t approve such articles.
- Don’t write anything apart from the technology world.
- Do not write anything that is inaccurate or offensive.
Topics to Write On
You can cover the following topics to write your guest post articles.
- Mobile application development
- Mobile app marketing
- Website design & development
- E-Commerce development
- Latest trends in technology
- Digital Marketing
Steps to approach us and submit your guest post
- Write to us for a guest post request at email@example.com.
- Email us the post as Word Document. Attach images of size 950 X 500 pixels.
- Attach one profile image with short bio of the author. The profile image size should be 300 X 300 pixels.
Once we receive your article, our editor will review your content to check if your story meets our guidelines and aligns with our content strategy. This process might take a few days but we will get back to you once we are done with the review. If your article gets posted on our blog, we’d like to recommend you to share your article on your social networking platforms for further exposure. All the best!