We are looking for Talented, creative and professional iPhone/iOS Developers.
No. of Positions 2
Date Posted 19 Sep, 2016
- Experience with core data, core animation, consume rest and soap services and API storyboards.
- Knowledge of APNS, Social frameworks (like facebook, LinkedIn,flickr etc).
- Experience building rich client-side applications against HTTP APIs.
- Understands complex UI and design principles.
- Strong grasp of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.